Surface Design: Laser Cut Final

(final)

I really enjoyed doing this project and happy to see how this turned out. Although its been too long since my last time in the thing tank( I mean when I am still in 110). I kind of forget how impress I can get to see the machine cut. 

(when preparing)

For preparing the cutting, I creates a back up plan because I want the part inside triangles to be as blend as possible. However, the process is not difficult as I thought to be and I cut put my cut line and engrave section together. After cutting it all makes sense to me, although I wish I did more sections of different shades of grey so it can be more blended.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/19MzaViznGlFFxr2085gsOT-8G-pULCrv?usp=sharing 

Above is the video that took when I was doing the laser cutting via Google Folder. 

(inspirational photo)

The whole process is definitely a fun experience for me. Starting with some designs that based on real life pictures explores my possibilities. However, some designs ended up too detailed and I am worries about cutting them in the machine. Also includes this piece I have right now which looks very fragile and I have been really careful to pick it up and put it down. But I guess in some way, it reflects to its snowflakes shape.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3D-Printed Object: Chess Set

PaperCraft: The Final

Surface Design Study: research and design