The END of A Era.


"May the road rise up to meat you, May the wind be ever at your back. May the sun shine warm upon your face and the rain fall softly on your fields. And until we meet again, may God hold you in the hollow of his hand."----Irish Blessing

Objectified Response




Mesh Mashup




Papercraft Object







Hybrid Object







Write at the end:

Taking this course is like winning a lottery ticket, I just take this course because I feel like it, but then I won 10 million dollars. Well, not real money, but the skill and techniques I learn in this course is like wining 10 million. When I look back, I would think, did those objects actually come under my hand? Because I can never know how to if I didn't take this course. I remember before, whenever I am bored I would search up tutorials of complex origami and follow with it. It is fascinating for me to see a piece of paper turns into cut animals or beautiful flowers. It is also fascinating to see an object that only exist in digital world that come into this world. Start with building sample shapes in Tinker-card, end with building our own object. It is a journey that I can never forget. 

 Huge thank to all the teachers, advisers, and classmates. 
Hope to see you soon. XD



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3D-Printed Object: Chess Set

PaperCraft: The Final

Surface Design Study: research and design