Refine_MeshMaker










During the in class breakout critique, I received a lot of developmental advise from our classmates. It is very interesting to get know what kind of presentation are my works showing. Among all of my works, the 6th one, which is the combination of tooth brush and mushrooms got the most critique and positive suggestions. Therefore, I decide to refine this one for this project.


The idea of this piece of my work is to suggest how important to brush our teeth. If you don’t care about it. The destination can be brushing mushroom out of your mouth. Lots of my peers indicated that to present my idea clearly, I need to emphasize the disgusting effect after ignoring dental health. Therefore, I specified the mushrooms by giving them patterns so they look toxic and drawing mycelia so they look gross. Also, I got the reflection that the brush didn’t look accurate. I think that is because there were a piece of rectangle on top of brush before. So I took it off and added more variations on the handle.


I think my creation shows an obvious relationship with Remix Culture. Most importantly, I think it is kind of Juxtaposition. Toothbrush and mushroom were two completely different concepts before. What I mean is toothbrush is kind of cleaning tool and mushroom is kind of food or fungi. And how can those two things become together? To present the idea that it is important to take care of your tooth !






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3D-Printed Object: Chess Set

PaperCraft: The Final

Surface Design Study: research and design