Reverse Engineered Object: Final

 Takes weeks of working, my realist object is finally finished!

Here are some final rendering pictures:







And a render picture for separations


I really like hoe this object turns out at the end, even though it took a lot of grinding in the process. Th best part I liked to make was the lid and the bottom. I guess because they are not that hard compare with the middle part, but still kept some problem solving when I was making it. Rendering was really fun to do especially for the colours. LOL. Those are also only different materials that were used in this object. 

Did regretting choose this object while I was making it, because the middle section is just too many details... BUT! I am happy that I kept going and had a solid finish!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3D-Printed Object: Chess Set

PaperCraft: The Final

Surface Design Study: research and design